I want to keep you up to date with news regarding our collective sale at West Meon along with information surrounding our monthly collective Barn sales.
It is with huge regret we will not be going forward with our September sale at West Meon on Saturday 26th September. As much as I want to be writing to you announcing that Wellers will be holding our sale, at this time it possess too much of a risk to the health of our loyal staff, loyal vendors and loyal customers.
Looking forward to 2021 we will be planning to hold another three sales throughout April, July and September and will be in touch in the early months of the year with further updates.
Whilst we have been in an unfortunate position regarding our sales at West Meon I have been building up our online collective sale (with real time bidding) with lots being held in our barn (hence the name ‘The Barn Sale’) located just off of the hogs back.
We have successfully held 4 of these sales during and post lockdown. Our next sale will be on Thursday 24th September and are taking entries for this now.
Due to the access road to the barn we can only take lots that can fit on your vehicle, trailer or van. We can still sell large machinery but we do this from client’s premises with a photo and collection from site. We have a fork lift on site for heavy lifting.
The steps to enter into this auction are almost identical to West Meon.
1) Return your entry form by Friday 10th September or download one by clicking HERE.
2) I will then call you to arrange a time suitable for you to drop everything off on either the 16th, 17th, or 18th September.
a. If you have machinery then I will call you to arrange a time and date when I can come and photograph your lots.
3) From this point I will allocate lot numbers and photograph your lots for our online catalogue.
4) During the week of the sale you will receive your usual Sellers Notification showing your lot numbers. You will also be able to see them on the online catalogue.
5) The sale will be held on the Thursday 24th September.
6) Cheques and bank transfers will be sent either on or by Friday 9th October
If you have any unsold lots I will let you know and we can either put them in the next sale or you are welcome to pick them up at your convenience.
Our commission rates will stay the same just as if you entered your lots into West Meon. However, for this auction ONLY you will pay a £2 (plus vat) lotting fee.
The Delivery address is: Homestead Farm, West Flexford Lane, Flexford, Guildford, GU3 2JS
My mobile number is 07966 437095 and email address is [email protected] so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can send your entry form in via the postal service or via email.
Thank you for your continued support during this tricky time.