JOB TITLE: Order Picking & Inventory Management
- Primarily you will be picking customer orders ensuring that everything purchased is ready to be collected by the customer when they arrive at their pre-booked collection time.
- You will be monitoring outbound product and ensuring all orders are completed within the correct time frame.
- You will be operating handling equipment and ensuring safety regulations are followed.
- Training will be given where necessary.
- You will be part of a team in the warehouse and will be working alongside the auction production team, as well as independently.
- You will be greeting customers and helping with enquiries.
- You will contribute to stock inventory management by identifying and redistributing any stock that has been left behind, unsold, unpaid, or not yet collected by the winning bidder.
- Working hours are 7:30am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- You will be part of a friendly, committed, and dedicated team at Wellers who love what they do.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse is Preferred but not necessary.
- Keen Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time.
- Positive Attitude & Self-Motivated.
- Active & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment.
- Excellent Communication and customer service Skills.
- Ability to Work Well in a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent.
- Being a qualified fork lift operator is preferred but not essential.
- Competency with Microsoft office is preferred but not essential.
Wellers Auctions work with some of the UK’s largest retailers and transport networks to liquidate customer returns, end of line stock, unclaimed property, and undelivered parcels. We also have agricultural specialties, antiques and collectibles and architectural salvage departments. As you will see from all that we do Wellers is an extremely diverse auction house. Up to eight auctions are held in our Guildford HQ each week with many others being held off site and remotely during the year.
We pride ourselves in being a close, hard working team with a great atmosphere and sense of family.
If you’re interested in this role please email email@example.com with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.