Collective Barn Sale – 20 August
On Thursday 20th August Wellers are holding another Collective Barn Sale, and we invite you to consign to this auction which we hope will feature many of the same items such as farm and ground maintenance machinery Inc. tractors, trailers, vehicles, ride on mowers, light ground maintenance machinery, mowers, strimmers, power tools and workshop equipment. You will also be able to grab garden furniture & various different bygones, agricultural antiques, rural and domestic bygones, garden furniture, stoneware and statues, architectural reclamation and all things vintage.
If you are looking to bid then make sure you are registered as our lots for this auction are already online and you can start placing bids on them today. The auction will be starting at 10:00am and will continue without stopping until that very last lot is sold for the day. You can create your free account and there is no obligation to bid if you don’t want to once registered. Collections for the lots sold in this auction will be from Homestead Farm, West Flexford Lane, Flexford, Guildford, GU3 2JS on Friday 21st August, Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th August between the hours of 9:00am – 3:30pm. There is viewing available for this auction also on Wednesday 19th from 10:00am – 2:00pm at Homestead Farm. No appointment is needed but there will be a maximum capacity allowed into the barn at any one time. You may have to wait a short while before being allowed to enter the barn.
Please be sure on what you are bidding on as this is an ‘Online Only’ auction, and all stock sold behind closed doors, we also do not offer Condition reports for this Auction.
If you have anything that you want to enter into this auction then please do get in touch!
Entering Your Items:
If you would like to enter into this auction you will need to be aware of the process:
FOR MACHINERY AND LARGER LOTS YOU WILL NEED:
– A Photo & Description of the Item – Either you can do this or we can send somebody to you to do it.
– You will not need to deliver it to site – The winning bidder will collect straight from your premises. Once they have paid they will be given your contact number to arrange a time convenient for you both.
FOR SMALLER LOTS YOU WILL NEED TO:
– Deliver them to our site at Homestead Farm, GU3 2JS with prior arrangement – Alternatively we can send a staff member and van to collect from you.
– Sales of less than £500 per lot will be charged at 15% (plus vat)
– Sales of £501 and above per lot will be charged at 10% (plus vat)
Download Entry Form:
– To download our entry form please click HERE
To enter lots or to find out more please call Rob Snelgar on 07966 437095 or email [email protected]