On Saturday 18th June Wellers are holding another Collective Sale, this time comprising of farm and ground maintenance machinery such as machinery, tractors, trailers, vehicles, ride on mowers, light ground maintenance machinery, mowers, strimmers, power tools and workshop equipment. You will also be able to grab garden furniture & various different bygones, agricultural antiques, rural and domestic bygones, garden furniture, stoneware and statues, architectural reclamation and all things vintage
If you have anything that you want to enter into this auction then you still have time to do this!
Entering Your Items:
If you would like to enter into this auction you will need to be aware of the process:
FOR MACHINERY AND LARGER LOTS YOU WILL NEED TO:
– A Photo & Description of the Item – Either you can do this or we can send somebody to you to do it.
– You will not need to deliver it to site – The winning bidder will collect straight from your premises. Once they have paid they will be given your contact number to arrange a time convenient for you both.
FOR SMALLER LOTS YOU WILL NEED TO:
– Deliver them to our site at Homestead Farm, GU3 2JS with prior arrangement – Alternatively we can send a staff member and van to collect from you.
– Sales of less than £500 per lot will be charged at 15% (plus vat)
– Sales of £501 and above per lot will be charged at 10% (plus vat)
To enter lots or to find out more please call Rob Snelgar on 07966 437095 or email [email protected]